Welcome to MDXWorks Online / On-Campus at Middlesex University.
Our MDXWorks On-Campus team can discuss and explore employment options for current MDX students. We can support with securing work experience placements, internships and graduate jobs.
Our dedicated MDXWorks Online team provides lifelong support to MDX students and graduates. Our friendly team of Employment Advisers can review your CVs, cover letters, support with applications, mock interviews or similar.
You can also log into your MDXWorks portal using your MyUniHub ID and password. You will find plenty of resources to help you, including:
- The MDX jobs board: including current job opportunities.
- Job-hunting guides: tips and advice to help you find jobs more effectively.
- Templates and tools for drafting a CV and cover letter: including the MDX CV builder and Cover letter builder.
- Interview simulator and Elevator pitch builder: to help prepare for the real-thing.
- Mock assessment day tests: Numerical, verbal, ‘e-tray’ tests and more.
- Guidance for writing a personal statement.
- Latest news and lots more.
If you would like support from MDXWorks, please get in touch.