Welcome to MDXWorks Careers & Employability Service at Middlesex University.
The MDXWorks Careers & Employability Service can discuss and explore employment options for current students and recent graduates of Middlesex University. Our Faculty Employability Advisers can review your CVs, cover letters, support with applications, mock interviews or similar. We can support with finding and securing work experience placements, internships and graduate jobs.
You can also log into your MDXworks portal using your MyUniHub ID and password. You will find plenty of resources to help you, including:
- The MDX jobs board: including current job opportunities.
- Job-hunting guides: tips and advice to help you find jobs more effectively.
- Templates and tools for drafting a CV and cover letter: including the MDX CV builder and Cover letter builder.
- Interview simulator and Elevator pitch builder: to help prepare for the real-thing.
- Mock assessment day tests: Numerical, verbal, ‘e-tray’ tests and more.
- Guidance for writing a personal statement.
- Latest news and lots more.
After you graduate you can access our Alumni Portal which includes resources specifically tailored for MDX alumni. To upgrade to the Alumni Portal, login to MDXworks.com using your MyUniHub ID and password, select ‘My Profile’ then click the ‘Alumni Access’ button.
If you would like support from MDXWorks, please get in touch.